Jacques Tham, M.D.
Jacques Tham, M.D. is a board certified interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-Ray Consultants (MXC).
- Undergraduate: Duke University
- Medical: Vanderbilt University
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Vascular Interventional Radiology Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Wisconsin Radiological Society
- Dr. Tham has authored and co-authored numerous professional articles