J. Timothy Blackwelder, M.D.
Clinical Breast Radiologist
Dr. Blackwelder is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist, with extensive training in breast imaging.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging has recently formed a partnership with Breast Diagnostic Center, where Dr. Blackwelder has been a senior partner. Prior to that he was a breast imaging specialist for Swedish Cancer Institute and the University of Kentucky.
- Undergraduate: Pacific Union College in Angwin, California
- Medical: Loma Linda University School of Medicine in San Bernardino, California
- Internship: Rotating internship in St. Luke's Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa
- Radiological Society of North America
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
Dr. Blackwelder's hobbies include golf, puzzles and reading, especially historical fiction of the British Navy.