Hong Xie, M.D.
Hong Xie, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Medical: Beijing Medical University in Beijing, China
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan and Radiology residency at First Teaching Hospital Beijing Medical University in Beijing, China
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at University of Texas
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- [feasibility of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Differentiation in Diabetic Pancreatic Microenvironment]. Chinese Journal of Reparative and Reconstructive Surgery. 2012.
- Involvement of Iraks and Trafs in Anti-β₂gpi/β₂gpi-induced Tissue Factor Expression in Thp-1 Cells. Thrombosiss and Haemostasis. 2012.
- [optimization of Corn Stover Hydrolysis by Fed-batch Process]. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology. 2012.
- [screening of High Lipid Production Trichosporon Fermentans Mutants by Transposon Tagging Mtn-lacz/leu2 Insertion]. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology. 2012.
- Curcumin Induces Small Cell Lung Cancer Nci-h446 Cell Apoptosis Via the Reactive Oxygen Species-mediated Mitochondrial Pathway and Not the Cell Death Receptor Pathway. DNA and Cell Biology. 2012.