Heather R. Webb, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Heather R. Webb, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Medical: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Body Imaging Radiology fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Beall, D.P., Fish, J.R., McAlister, D.M., Shinault, K.A. Teague, D.C., Webb, H.R., Wheeler, P. Pediatric Public Symphyseal Width in Pediatric Patients. J Pediatr Orthop. 2005.
- Bell, J.P., Beall, D.P., Fish, J.R., Lewis, T.R., Webb, H.R. Hemophilic Pseudotumor. J Okla State Med Assoc. 2005.
- Beall, D.P., Fish, J.R., Ly, J.Q., Skinner, R., Webb, H.R. Calcaneal Osteochondroma. J Okla State Med Assoc. 2007.
- Beall, D.P., Henslee, H.B., Scofield, R.H., Webb, H.R. Milk Alkali Syndrome: A Historical Review and Description of the modern version of the syndrome. Am J Med Sci. 2006.