Hayley I. Sheldon, M.D.
Body & Breast Radiologist
Hayley I. Sheldon, M.D. is a board certified body and breast radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. She specializes in body imaging and injection procedures to help patients manage joint and back pain. Dr. Sheldon has additional expertise in breast imaging and interventional procedures, including breast MRI, breast MRI biopsies, mammography and breast biopsies. Prior to joining CDI, Dr. Sheldon was an assistant professor of radiology at the University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine.
- Undergraduate: Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota
- Medical: University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- Internship: General Surgery internship at University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging fellowship at University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Lockhart, M.E., Robbin, M.L., Sheldon, H.I. Augmentation in lower extremity sonography for the detection of deep venous thrombosis. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2005.
Hobbies: Music, Theater, Dancing, Hiking, Trail Running, Traveling, Outdoor activities, Cooking, Entertaining