Gregory DePrisco, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Gregory DePrisco, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Methodist CDI in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas
- Internship: Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology/Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: MRI fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Brandel, C., Cockerell, C.J., DePrisco, G., Ehrig, T. Interstitial Heparan Sulfate in Granulomatous Inflammatory Skin Diseases. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2004.
- Brandel, C., Cockerell, C.J., DePrisco, G., Ehrig, T. Abundance of Interstitial Heparan Sulface in Granuloma Annulare but not in other Mucinous Skin Diseases. J Cutan Pathol. 2002.
Hobbies: bicycling, reading, movies, yoga, chess, traveling