Gordon K. Kanzer, M.D.
Gordon K. Kanzer, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York
- Medical: New York University School of Medicine in New York, New York
- Internship: Anatomic/Surgical Pathology internship at New York University/Bellevue Hospital Medical Center
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at New York University/Bellevue Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship: Body Imaging and Magnetic Resonance Imaging fellowship at New York University/ Bellevue Hospital Medical Center
- American College of Radiology
- Kanzer, G.K. & Weinreb, J.C. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Liver and Biliary Tree. The Radiological Clinics of North America. 1991.
- Bimbaum, B.A., Herts, B.R., Kanzer, G.K., Megibow, A.J., Noz, M.E. High-Attenuation Lymphadenopathy in AIDS: Significance of Findings at CT. Radiology. 1992.
- Gokhale, H.S., Kanzer, G.K., Krinsky, G.A., Philips, R.P., Weinreb, J.C. In Vitro MR Imaging of Placentas from Women at Risk for Placental Insufficiency. Journal of Women’s Imaging. 2002.
Hobbies: Music, photography, sailing, kayaking, tennis