Gabriel DeSimon, M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
Gabriel DeSimon, M.D. is a board certified body and diagnostic radiologist at ProSight Radiology Group who reads for St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Missouri. De Simon has more than 10 years of general diagnostic radiology experience and training in nuclear medicine, including Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging.
- Undergraduate: University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg
- Medical: University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg
- Internship: Baragwanath Hospital in Johannesburg
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Nuclear Medicine fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- American College of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine