G. Alan Norris, M.D.
G. Alan Norris, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Duluth, Minnesota. He also performs diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedures to help patients manage joint and back pain.
During the course of his career, Dr. Norris has been a radiologist for Miller-Dwan Hospital in Duluth, Lakeview Memorial Hospital in Two Harbors, Minnesota and Community Memorial Hospital in Cloquet, Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: Iowa State University
- Medical: University of Iowa Medical School
- Internship: St. Paul Ramsey Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Residency: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Clinical Magnetic Resonance Society
- Human Cerebral Coenurosis. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1986.