Eric J. Tingle, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Eric J. Tingle, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston in Galveston, Texas
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: MRI fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- ACR Case in Point: Internal Hernia in a Gastric Bypass Patient. Internet Case. 2007.
- Pulmonary Invasive Mucormycosis in a Patient with Secondary Iron Overload Following Deferoxamine Therapy. Proceedings. 2008.
Hobbies: spending time with wife and daughter, church activities, travel, fishing, hunting, basketball, football, golf