Eric A. Hyson, M.D.
Eric A. Hyson, M.D., F.A.C.R. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Insight Imaging in Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey
- Medical: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Waterbury Hospital Health Center in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut
- New Haven County Medical Society
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Hyson, E.A. & Stein, S. Computed Tomography of Lenticulostriate Infarction. Conn Med. 1983.
- Burrell, M., Hyson, E.A., Toffler, R.B. Drug Induced Gastrointestinal Disorders. Iarogenic Gastroientestinal Complications. 1981.
- Hyson, E.A. & Ravin, C.E. Radiographic Features of Mediastinal Anatomy. Chest. 1979.
Hobbies: Dr. Hyson enjoys playing squash, gardening, hiking and biking.