Emad Allam, M.D.
Emad Allam, M.D. is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist for ProSight Radiology Group who reads for St. Luke’s Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Missouri.
- Undergraduate: Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, Illinois
- Medical: St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Internship: Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia
Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, computer programming, mountain biking and traveling.