Elizabeth S. Pietras, M.D.
Director of Breast Imaging & Body Radiologist
Elizabeth S. Pietras, M.D. is a board-certified body radiologist and the Director of Breast Imaging at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at Johns Hopkins University Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiologic Society of North America