Duncan J. Belcher, M.D.
Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
Duncan J. Belcher, M.D. is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist at Insight Imaging in Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut
- Medical: New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Internship: Transitional internship at Hospital of St. Raphael in New Haven, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- New Haven County Medical Association
- CT State Medical Society
- CT State Radiology Society
- Belcher, D.J., MD, K.W. Dickey, MD, H.C. Hsia, B.A., R.J. Gusberg, MD, A.T. Rosenfield, MD, Focused Helical CT Angiography of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms: Results of a Biphasic Imaging Protocol"
- H.C. Hsia, B.A., K.W. Dickey, MD, Duncan J. Belcher, MD, J.S. Pollack, MD, M.S. Conte, MD, A.T. Rosenfield, MD, "Helical 3D CT Angiography of the Abdomen: Strategies Toware Accurate Visualization of the Aorta and its Branches"
- Belcher, Duncan J., MD, I. Tocino, MD, T. Egglin, MD, V. Neklesa, MD, CT Visualization Patterns in the Diagnosis of Traumatic Aortic Injury