Douglas Conners, M.D.
Interventional & Vascular Radiologist
Douglas Conners, M.D. is a board certified interventional and vascular radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana
- Medical: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Vascular Interventional Radiology fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society