W. Douglas Brown, M.D.
W. Douglas Brown, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). He is also an associate professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin, and a staff neuroradiologist at Froedtert Hospital. Dr. Brown was previously an assistant professor of radiology, neurology and neurosurgery at the University of Wisconsin Medical School, and was associate director of PET imaging there.
- Medical: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Nuclear Medicine residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas and Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine, including the Brain Imaging and NMR Councils
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association