Derik T. Weldon, M.D.
Medical Director & Neuroradiologist
Derik T. Weldon, M.D. is a medical director and board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame
- Medical: University of Minnesota Medical School in Minnesota
- Internship: Internal Medicine/Pediatrics at University of Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Burke, S.J., Golzarian, J., Mimura, H., Sun, S., Weldon, D.T. Interventional management of lower gastrointestinal bleeding. European Radiology. 2007.
- Burke, S.J., Golzarian, J., Sun, S., Weldon, D. Nonvariceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding. European Radiology. 2007.
- Bergeson, D., Cohen, D., Nielson, J., Smith, W., Warden, G.I., Weldon, D. ). Problem-solving session results from the 53rd annual meeting of the Association of University Radiologists. Academic Radiology. 2005.
- Billington, C.J., Kotz, C.M., Levine, A.S., Weldon, D. Age-related changes in brain proDynorphin gene expression in the rat. Neurobiology of Aging. 2004.
Hobbies:Spending time with his family, running, cooking, outdoors