David S. Henley, M.D.
Interventional & Body Radiologist
David S. Henley, M.D. is a board certified interventional and body radiologist for Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), serving our outpatient centers in Bellingham, Federal Way, Lakewood and Puyallup. Most recently, Dr. Henley practiced at Highline Medical Center in Washington State and served as the radiology department medical director.
- Undergraduate: Eastern Washington University in Cheney, WA
- Medical: USC School of Medicine in Los Angeles, CA
- Internship: LA County – USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Residency: LA County – USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship: Interventional and Body Radiology fellowship at St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach, CA
- American College of Radiology
- Washington State Radiological Society
- Spine Intervention Society
Hobbies: Running, tennis, basketball, recreational boating, snow and water skiing, travel, remodeling