David Horak, M.D.
David Horak, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical: Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Intensity of Signal Contacting Meniscal Surface in Recurrent Tears on MR Arthrography Compared with that of Contrast Material. AJR. 2006.