Daniel Macksood, M.D.
Daniel Macksood, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical: University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of California in San Diego
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at Stanford University in Stanford, California
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Progressive Asymptomatic Occlusion of a Tips in a Patient with Budd-chiari Syndrome. JVIR. 2007.
- Complications After Gastric Transposition in Children. Canadian Association of Radiologists Journal. 1997.