Daniel G. Kloda, D.O.
Daniel G. Kloda, D.O. is a board certified body radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), Maine Molecular Imaging, Marshwood Imaging Center and Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta in Maine.
- Undergraduate: University of New England in Biddeford, Maine
- Medical: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, Maine
- Internship: Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship as well as nuclear medicine fellowship Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine