Daniel Dykstra, M.D.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Daniel Dykstra, M.D., is a board-certified breast imaging radiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI).
- Medical: Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
- Internship: Michigan State University/Grand Rapids Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Michigan State University/Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging fellowship at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology