Daniel Camacho, M.D.
Daniel Camacho, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University in Standford, California
- Medical: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- MR Imaging of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Seminars in Ultrasound, CT, and MR. 2008.
- Cerebral Blood Volume Measurements and Proton MR Spectroscopy in Grading of Oligodendroglial Tumors. AJR. 2007.
- Nasal Septal Perforation Secondary to Rhinitis Medicamentosa. Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 2006.
- Apparent Diffusion Coefficients for Differentiation of Cerebellar Tumors in Children. AJNR. 2006.
- Atypical MR Imaging Perfusion in Developmental Venous Anomalies. AJNR. 2005.