Damon J. Spitz, M.D.
Damon J. Spitz, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts. He also is the Chairman of the Department of Radiology at New England Baptist Hospital.
- Undergraduate: Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts
- Medical: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Newberg, A. & Spitz, D. Imaging of Stress Fractures in the Athlete. Radiology Clinics of North America. 2002.
- Boutin, R. & Spitz, D. Complications in Paget Disease at MR Imaging. Radiology. 1998.
- Spitz, D. Effectiveness of MRI in Detecting Partial and Complete Distal Biceps Tendon Rupture. The Journal of Hand Surgery. 2010.
- Bern, M.M. & Spitz, D. Prospective Randomized Study of Thromboembolic Disease (TED) Prophylaxis after knee or hip Replacement: Fixed low dose Warfarin vs. Variable dose Warfarin vs. Fondaparinux, each given for four weeks. Pathophysiology of Haemostasis and Thrombosis. 2010.