Cooper R. Gundry, M.D.
Cooper R. Gundry, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. Before joining CDI, he was chief of skeletal radiology at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont and assistant professor of radiology at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
Dr. Gundry has been recognized three times in the Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine’s “Top Doctors” List.
- Undergraduate: Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon
- Medical: Oregon Health Sciences University-School of Medicine in Portland, Oregon
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center in Portland, Oregon
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Vermont Medical Center Hospital of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont and Rotating Radiology residency at The Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Osteoradiology fellowship at University of California San Diego in San Diego, California
Affiliations (with societies, etc):
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Radiological Society of Chile
- American College of Radiology
- Popkin CA, Gundry CR, Larson CM, Murnaghan ML. Eponyms in Sports Medicine. THE AMERICAN JOURNAL OF SPORTS MEDICINE 2013; Vol 41, No 7.
- Boutin RD, Januario JA, Newberg AH, Gundry CR, Newman JS. MR Imaging Features of Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Femoral Sulcus. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ROENTGENOLOGY 2003; 180:641-645.
- Shelock FG, Bert JM, Fritts HM, Gundry CR, Easton R, Crues JV. Evaluation of the Rotator Cuff and Glenoid Labrum using a 0.2-Tesla, Dedicated-extremity MR System: MR Results Compared to Surgical Findings. RADIOLOGY 2002; 221(P):435.
- Gundry CR, Fritts HM. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Spine in Sports Injuries. MRI CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA 1999 February; 7(1):85-103.
- Gundry CR, Fritts HM. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Musculoskeletal System: The Spine, Section 3. CLINICAL ORTHOPAEDICS AND RELATED RESEARCH 1998 January; 346:262-278.
- Gundry CR, Fritts HM. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Musculoskeletal System: The Spine, Section 2. CLINICAL ORTHOPAEDICS AND RELATED RESEARCH 1997 October; 343:260-271.
- Fritts HM, Gundry CR. MRI and Shoulder Imaging. Chapter in Shoulder Injuries in the Athlete, Edited by Richard Hawkins, MD and Gary W. Misamore, MD; New York, 1996.