Christopher P. Goscin, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Christopher P. Goscin, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- MBA: University of South Florida College of Business in Tampa, Florida
- Medical: University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of Virginia Roanoke-Salem Program in Roanoke, Virginia
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Louisiana and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Body Imaging Radiology fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- American College of Radiology
- Dallas Country Medical Association
- Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance
- Shivers SC, Stall A, Goscin C, et al. Molecular Staging for Melanoma and Breast Cancer. Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America. 1999;8(3):515-526.
- Cox CE, Goscin CP. Randomized Prospective Trial Comparing Radioactive Seed Localized Breast Biopsy to Wire Localized Breast Biopsy. Manuscript to Dr. Charles E. Cox, Moffitt Cancer Center.
- Clark RA, Goscin CP. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Breast in High-Risk Women: A Preliminary Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Manuscript Submitted to Dr. Robert A. Clark, Moffitt Cancer Center.
Hobbies: golf, running, weightlifting, sports, and entrepreneurship