Christopher M. Johns, M.D.
Christopher M. Johns, M.D. is a board certified body radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Florida. Prior to joining CDI, Dr. Johns was a radiologist at Magee-Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh and an Assistant Professor of Radiology at the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine. Dr. Johns has also completed PET training and has been interpreting PET studies since 2001.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida
- Medical: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Internship: Diagnostic Radiology internship at University Health Center of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania
- Residency: Radiology residency at University Health Center of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at University Health Center of Pittsburgh
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological society of North America
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons