Christopher B. Baker, M.D.
Christopher B. Baker, M.D. is a board-certified interventional radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah
- Medical: University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey in Newark, New Jersey
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Vascular & Interventional Radiology fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center in Stanford, California
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Neurointerventional Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology