Charles K. Grimes, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Charles K. Grimes, M.D., F.A.C.R. is a board-certified pediatric radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Medical: Kansas University Medical Center in Lawrence, Kansas
- Internship: General Radiology internship at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- Maine Radiological Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Society of Emergency Radiology