Charles C. Humphrey, M.D.
Charles C. Humphrey, M.D. has been a diagnostic radiologist with X-Ray Professional Associates (X-Ray PA) since 1989. He joined X-Ray PA when Central Maine Imaging Center (CMIC) started operation in 1989. He has been instrumental in the many initiatives that CMIC has invested in since opening.
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Internship: Transitional resident at Framingham Union Hospital
- Residency: Radiology residency at Baystate Medical Center
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- American College of Radiology
- Maine Radiology Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Brooks, M., Humphrey, C., Rumbaugh, C., Schick, R., Wang, A. CT Guided Lateral C1-C2 Puncture. Journal of Assisted Tomography. 1988.
- Barnes, P., Humphrey, C., Strand, R. Imaging of Petrous Temporal Bone Abnormalities in Infancy and Childhood. 1990.
- Barnes, P., Humphrey, C., Strand, R. Common Problems in Pediatric Otolarygology. 1990.
Dr. Humphrey enjoys time with his family and traveling throughout the world.