Cathryn J. Shaw, M.D.
Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologist
Cathryn J. Shaw, M.D. is a board certified interventional and diagnostic radiologist at Methodist CDI in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi
- Medical: University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Baptist Health System in Birmingham, Alabama
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Layton, K.F., Opatowsky, M.J., Ray, M.J., Shaw, C.J. Emergent Surgical and Endovascular Repair of a level III Carotid Arterial Gunshot Injury. Proceedings. 2011.
- Bashir, M., Bowkley, C., Choy, G., D’Souza, S., Ellis, W., Frey, G., Gilliland, C., Kankanal, N., Krishnaraj, A., Martin, C., Naumann, M., Shaw, C., Wear, V. Getting Started: A Guide to Year One of Radiology Residency. American College of Radiology. 2009.