Calixto T. Dimas, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and Body Radiologist
Dr. Dimas, M.D. is a musculoskeletal/body radiologist for Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. He served as Medical Director for RCW for four years as well as Medical Director of Radiology at the Polyclinic in Seattle and as a clinical assistant professor of radiology at the University of Washington Medical Center, giving lectures in abdominal and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Undergraduate: Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- Medical: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship: University of Washington Hospitals, Seattle, WA
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- King County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Articles in clinical journals such as Abdominal Imaging and The American Journal of Neuroradiology.
- Given scientific presentations and completed research on the topics of helical CT, 3D CT arteriography and myocardial perfusion scanning.
Hobbies: Jazz saxophone