Bruce Douglas, M.D.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Bruce Douglas, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin Madison
- Medical: University of Wisconsin Madison
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Cross Sectional Imaging fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Evaluation of Irreversible Jpeg Compression for a Clinical Ultrasound Practice. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2004.
- Ultrasound-guided Intervention: Expanding Horizons. Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2001.
- Sonographically Guided Percutaneous Thrombin Injection for Treatment of a Vein Graft Pseudoaneurysm. AJR. 2001.
- Clinical Evaluation of Irreversible Compression of Ultrasound Images Using the Jpeg Algorithm at Approximately 9:1. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2000.
- Portal Hypertensive Gastropathy: Upper Gastrointestinal X-ray Appearance. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 1994.