Brett L. Austin, M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
Brett L. Austin, M.D. is a board certified nuclear medicine radiologist at Insight Imaging in Tennessee.
- Undergraduate: DeKalb Community College in Clarkston, Georgia and Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical: The Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia
- Internship: Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship: Nuclear Medicine fellowship at Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Tennessee Medical Association
- American Medical Association