Brett I. Applebaum, M.D.
Brett I. Applebaum, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging in New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Medical School in Houston, Texas
- Internship: Family Medicine internship at Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- The Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Applebaum, B., Kim, K., Kuhajda, F., Price, J., Regenbogen, V., Rosenbaum, A., Zinreich, S.J. Hyperstotic Esthesioneuroblastoma: CT and MR Findings. Journal of Compute Assisted Tomography.
- Applebaum, B., Gilbert, M.R., Grossman, S.W., Rosenbaum, A.E., Updike, M.L., Wang, H., Wushensky, C.A., Zinreich, S.J. Early Out-Patient CT Myelography Showing Spinal Epidural Metasasis in Adults. ASNR. 1987.
- Applebaum, B.I., Mehalic, T.F., Pezzuti, R.T. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy. Neurosurgery. 1990.
- Applebaum, B.I., Dykes, T.A., Ralston, M.D. Verification of Lumbar Vertebral Bodies. Radiology. 1992.