Bradley Hostetter, M.D.
Medical Director & Neuroradiologist
Bradley Hostetter, M.D. is a medical director and board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Indiana. He has additional expertise in performing diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedures of the head, neck and spine.
- Undergraduate: DePauw University
- Medical: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship: Surgical internship at Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Bridgeport Hospital – Yale New Haven Health
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society Spine Radiology
- Indiana State Medical Society
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
Hobbies: Dr. Hostetter is active in his local church, enjoys reading, playing golf, and enjoys spending time with his family