Benjamin Whitis, M.D.
Benjamin Whitis, M.D. is a board certified interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-ray Consultants (MXC). He graduated manga cum laude from Iowa State University in biochemistry and subsequently served as chief resident in diagnostic radiology at the University of Utah. He introduced the minimally invasive treatment of spinal fractures called Vertebroplasty to the region in 2000. His interests include the treatment of varicose veins and spinal intervention.
- Undergraduate: Iowa State University
- Medical: University of Iowa
- Internship: University of Iowa
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Utah
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Phlebology