Benjamin Smith, M.D.
Interventional & Vascular Radiologist
Benjamin Smith, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa
- Medical: University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Internship: Gundersen Lutheran Hospital in La Cross, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vascular Interventional Radiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Treatment of Dementia through Cultural Arts. Care Management Journals. 2011.
- The Identification of Potent, Selective and Cns Penetrant Furan-based Inhibitors of B-raf Kinase. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2008.
- A History of the Academy of Gold Foil Operators: Chapter Ii. Operative Dentistry. 2007.
- Estradiol Production by Preimplantation Blastocysts and Increased Serum Progesterone Following Estradiol Treatment in Llamas. Animal Reproduction Science. 2007.
- Expression of Estrogen Receptors Alpha and Beta in the Corpus Luteum and Uterus from Non-pregnant and Pregnant Llamas. Molecular Reproduction and Development. 2007.