Barbara P. Biber, M.D.
Abdominal Imaging Radiologist
Barbara P. Biber, M.D. is a board certified abdominal imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Medical: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in Rochester, New York
- Internship: Framingham Union Hospital in Framingham, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging fellowship at University of Massachusetts
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Maine Radiological Society
- Association of Program Directors in Radiology
- Association of University Radiologists
- Biber, B., Dy, D.O., Gerstein, W.H., Hanson, B.L., Howell, D. Infected Pancreatic Pseudocysts with Colonic Fistula Formation Successfully Managed by Endoscopic Drainage Alone: Report of Two Cases. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2000.
- Biber, B., Elton, E., Hanson, B., Howell, D. Dilated Common Channel Syndrome: Endoscopic Diagnosis, Therapy and Relationship to Chdedochocele Formation. GI Endoscopy. 1998.
- Biber, B.P., Bosco, J.J., Holbrook, R.F., Howell, D.A. Endoscopic Needle Localization (ENL) of Pancreatic Pseudocysts (PP): Technique and Advantages Prior to Endoscopic Drainage (ED) Gastrointest. Endosc. 1992.
- Biber, B.P., Bosco, J.J., Howell, D.A., Martin, R.F. Symptomatic CDC in Adults –ERCP Recognition and Management. Arch Surg. 1992.
- Biber, B.P., Caputo, M.G., Colby, J.M. Transrectal Ultrasound. Applied Adiology. 1991.