Ashraf Hawari, M.D.
Ashraf Hawari, M.D. is a musculoskeletal radiologist at Insight Imaging and is board-certified by the American Board of Radiology. Dr. Hawari served as a major in the United States Airforce, Medical Corps from 2010-2013.
- Undergraduate: University of California-Davis
- Medical: New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY
- Internship: Internal Medicine Internship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency programs at Los Angeles County Medical Center + Keck Hospital of USC Los Angeles, CA.
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal fellowship at RadNet, Inc.
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Weintraub JL1, Hawari A, English B, Mobley D. Treatment of a biliary-venous fistula following percutaneous biopsy in a pediatric living related liver transplant patient. Pediatr Radiol. 2006 Jun;36(6):555-7. Epub 2006 Apr 5.
Personal Interests/Hobbies: Dr. Hawari enjoys running, traveling and reading.