Anne T. Goldschmidt, M.D.
Anne T. Goldschmidt, M.D. is a board certified radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Duluth, Minnesota. She is also a radiologist with Radiological Associates of Duluth. Dr. Goldschmidt has also served the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York as an Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology.
During the course of her career, Dr. Goldschmidt has received numerous scholastic honors for her achievements and presented scientific exhibits in her specialty.
- Undergraduate: Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan
- Fellowship: Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Washington, DC
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society