Andrew Ziegert, M.D.
Andrew Ziegert, M.D. is a board certified Musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical: University of Wisconsin Madison Medical School
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Anatomic Development of the Oral and Pharyngeal Portions of the vocal Tract: an Imaging Study. The Journal of Acoustical Society of America. 2009.
- Comparison of Standard Hip MR Arthrographic Imaging Planes and Sequences for Detection of Arthroscopically Proven Labral Tear. AJR. 2009.
- Estimating Head Circumference from Pediatric Imaging Studies an Improved Method. Academic Radiology. 2007.
- Sublabral Foramen and Buford Complex: Inferior Extent of the Unattached or Absent Labrum in 50 Patients. Radiology. 2002.