Andrew P. Klein, M.D.
Andrew P. Klein, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Klein also serves as an assistant professor of radiology and the director of the neuroradiology fellowship program employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University in Washington, DC
- Medical: Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska
- Internship: Aurora St. Luke's in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Oregon Health Services University in Portland, Oregon
- Recurrent Gnas Mutations Define an Unexpected Pathway for Pancreatic Cyst Development. Science Translational Medicine. 2012.
- Altered Telomeres in Tumors with Atrx and Daxx Mutation. Science. 2011.