Andrew D. Bronstein, M.D.
Andrew D. Bronstein, M.D. is a neuroradiologist for Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. Previous to practicing at RCW, Dr. Bronstein was an acting assistant professor in neuroradiology at the University of Washington.
- Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA
- Medical Degree: Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals in Seattle, WA
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals in Seattle, WA
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology (Senior Member)
- King County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Co-author of numerous national peer reviewed education articles and peer review presentations