Andrew C. Mancall, M.D.
Andrew C. Mancall, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Medical: Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Medicine internship at Northwestern University Evanston Hospital in Evanston, Illinois
- Residency: Neuroradiology residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio and Radiology residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurologic Institute of St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Eastern Neuroradiology Society
- American Medical Association
- Arizona Medical Association
- Radiology Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Brill, C., DiGregorio, C.J., Mancall, A., Ruch, E. The Effect of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol on Rat Cerebrospinal Fluid. Archives of Neuroradiology. 1985.
- Lanzieri, C., Larkins, M., Mancall, A. Cranial Post-Operative Site: MR Imaging Appearance. AJNR. 1988.
- Freidberg, S.C., Mancall, A., Thomas, C. Experience with Symptomatic Spinal Epidural Cysts. Neurosurgery. 1994.
- Baker, R.A., Geyer, C.A., Mancall, A., Ptak, T. Lesions of the Parotid Gland: Imaging with Pathologic Correlation. Postgraduate Radiology. 1995.
- Gutrecht, J., Jones, H.R., Mancall, A. Monofocal Cerebral Demyelination Simulating Brain Tumors. Annals of Neurology. 1997.
- Baker, R.A., Geyer, C.A., Mancall, A., Ptak, t., Tu, A.S. The Buccal Space-A Doorway to Percutaneous Biopsies of the Parapharyngeal Space. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1998.