Andrew B. Landes, M.D.
Andrew B. Landes, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut
- Medical: Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Northeastern Pediatric Radiology Society
- Maine Radiological Society
- Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Maine Medical Association
- Cromack, D.T., Deuel, T.F., Griffin, A., Landes, A., Mistry, D., Mustoe, T.A., Pierce, G.F. Differential Acceleration of Healing of Surgical Incisions in the Rabbit Gastrointestinal Tract by Platelet Derived Growth Factor and Transforming Growth Factor, Type Beta. Surgery. 1990.
- Bowles, W., Landes, A., Marcus, M. Young Male with Irritative Voiding Symptoms with a 30 lb. Weight Loss. Urol Radiol. 1991.
- Landes, A., Shuckett, B., Skaggard, E. Non-fixation of the Colon in Colonic Artesia: A New Finding. Pediatric Radiology. 1994.
- Alton, D.J., Babyn, P.S., Connolly, B.L., Daneman, A., Dautenhahn, L.W., Landes, A.B., Miller, S.F., Pereira, J.K. Intussusception: Ability of Fluroscopic Images Obtained during Air Enema to Depicit Lead Points and Other Abnoralities. Radiology. 1995.
- Blackstone, J., Cartin, A., Landes, A.B., Pinette, M.G., Wax, J.R. Intrapericardial Extralobar Sequestration – Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Prenatal Diagnosis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002.