Quality Care. Better Price.
Our Insight Imaging Northern Virginia centers cost 30-50% less than hospital imaging.
As an independent imaging provider, Insight Imaging in Northern Virginia offers a more affordable imaging option. In fact, we typically cost 30-50% less than hospital-affiliated imaging providers.
Here's how we offer quality care at a better price:
- Medical imaging is all we do and we do it well. We're optimized for efficient and effective imaging care with minimal overhead expenses.
- We invest in advanced technology and share best practices nationally to be at the forefront of imaging care.
- Our technologists (the person running the equipment and capturing your images) are certified and walk you through your exam, staying in contact with you even when you are in the scanner.
- Our radiologists (the doctors who review the images and write the reports) are local, board-certified and fellowship-trained.
Quality among imaging providers isn't equal. If you are price comparison shopping, download a free quality and value checklist to compare quality metrics of imaging providers in addition to costs.
If you would like a cost estimate before your appointment, call us.
Please have the following on hand so we can provide as accurate an estimate for you as possible:
- Your referring doctor's name
- The name of the procedure (example: Knee MRI with contrast)
- Your insurance card or let us know this will be self-pay