Exposure to radiation during your CT exam can be of concern.
- Specialized radiologists work with your doctor to determine if a CT is the best exam for you. All CT orders are reviewed by our radiologists to determine the appropriateness of the exam.
- Our certified CT technologists carefully position you within the scanner for optimal images.
- Your size and weight are considered when setting up the exam.
- Real-time radiation dose reduction technology is used to minimize your exposure and maintain maximum image quality.
- Our center and CT scanner is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) which includes annual rigorous quality and safety reviews.
- We voluntarily submit the radiation dose of every single CT exam we perform to the American College of Radiology for comparison to other providers nationwide, a clear indicator of our commitment to better patient care.