Quality Care. Better Price.
Our costs are typically 30-50% less than hospital imaging
Independent imaging providers, like Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Puget Sound offer a more affordable imaging option. Here's how we offer quality care at a better price:
- Medical imaging is all we do and we do it well. We're optimized for efficient and effective imaging care with minimal overhead expenses.
- CDI invests in advanced technology and shares best practices nationally to be at the forefront of imaging care.
- Our technologists (the person running the equipment and capturing your images) are certified and walk you comfortably through your exam, staying in contact with you even when you are in the scanner.
- Our radiologists (the doctors who review the images and write the reports) are local, board-certified and fellowship-trained. They are onsite to ensure patients receive the appropriate care with fast answers.
Quality among imaging providers isn't equal
If you are price comparison shopping:
1. View our patient card on an example cost comparison.
2. Download a free quality and value checklist to compare quality metrics of imaging providers in addition to costs.
CDI has a global billing policy. This means we send you a single bill for your complete visit. It’s that simple.
- Global Fee – Combines the technical and professional fees into one bill (CDI doesn’t charge a facility fee)
Hospital providers typically send you up to three separate bills. It’s complex, confusing and expensive.
- Facility Fee – The cost to use the building
- Technical Fee – The cost to use the scanner and the clinic staff’s services
- Professional Fee – The cost of the radiologist’s services