Learn more about Puget Sound CDIs Open Upright MRI and the benefits it offers to patients.
Open MRI at CDI
Providing high-quality imaging care more comfortably
Your imaging needs are unique:
- You may be nervous about the MRI experience of being in the scanner or anxious about the results of the scan.
- You may be coming in for a first-time Knee MRI or a follow-up Brain MRI.
- You may have broad shoulders that don’t fit comfortably into a traditional MRI or are unable to lie flat for a traditional exam.
Whatever your specific situation, our team of specialists at Puget Sound CDI is prepared to ensure you complete your imaging exam as comfortably as possible.
We are focused on your total imaging experience – from how you are greeted when you enter one of our outpatient centers, to keeping you in contact with one of our certified technologists throughout your exam, to delivering prompt, accurate results from one of our specialized radiologists to your provider.
With the widest variety of MRIs in Washington State, we know that we are the best imaging provider to deliver an exceptional imaging experience tailored to your unique needs. Our two Open MRI options include:
High-field Open MRI
Open Upright MRI
- Nothing in front of your face during the scan
- Ability to watch TV for most exams
- Offers positional imaging, such as sitting, standing and bending
- Available at CDI - Renton